Cutting through steel and welding underwater is not a problem. Often, a given task involves either cutting or welding something - or both.
Some typical cutting tasks include:
- Pipe penetrations in sheet pile walls
- Cutting of sheet piles
- Cutting of old anode brackets
- Cutting of old aft mooring piles (railway tracks/drilling pipes)
- Cutting of holes in, for example, piles for bolt assemblies
Underwater welding is involved in:
- Installation of port anodes
- Installation of flanges at pipe penetrations
- Repairs of steel components
- Installation of various brackets on drilling pipes, sheet piles, and railway tracks
We weld both carbon steel and stainless steel.